Thermalright AXP-140 Quiet CPU Cooler LGA 775 - Acomidates 140mm or 120mm cooling fans
We also offer the Socket 1366 Version for the new i7 Core Processors. >> Click Here
Need CPU Cooling? Well how about CPU & Main Board cooling all at the same time.
The new Thermalright AXP-140 CPU Cooler provides enormous wind-span of cooling due to it's 140mm fan comparability it will provide superb cooling to even the
hottest motherboards & CPU processor...
Image Slide Show Click on image to view exploded view.
- Low profile CPU cooler with down draft style of air cooling makes it perfect for HTPC; Heatsink total height is 70.2 mm.
- Down draft air flow helps to cool CPU surroundings such as MOSFET and North Bridge chipset producing a general reduction in temperature inside your
- Large surface area for cooling (140mm x 140mm) with option to install a 120mm fan or a 140mm silent fan, balancing noise and performance to suit your
- Six nickel-plated heatpipes to reduce oxidation effect, maintaining top performance for long term usage.
Features an all copper base and soldering technology that has each heatsink fins soldered to the heatpipes for a definite contact in producing high efficiency
rate of heat transfer.
Dimension: L145 x W147 x H70.2 mm
Weight:550g (Heatsink only)
Heat pipes: Six heat pipes with Nickel plated
Heat sink base : copper
Recommended fan: 120*120*25mm or 140*140*25mm fan
CPU Compatibilit : Support Intel Socket 775 motherboard.
Case Compatibility :
For any case that has at least 110mm of height clearance, you can choose to install AXP-140. 80% of HTPC cases in current market are within the compatible
range. Only under special circumstances where the case manufacturers incorporate ventilation system would hinders AXP-140 from being installed properly
- Screws cap*4 Fan wire clip*2 Anti-ration strip *2 Thermal Paste
Thermalright AXP-140 Quiet CPU Cooler
Acoustic PC highly recomends OCZ FREEZE as the highest performance thermal compound and will increase cooling performance as much as 3-5 degrees lower temapture.
ArctiClean Two Step cleaner and purifier can also be pre applied in combination before your Thermal is put on. Using ArctiClean has proved to further enhance performance, longevity of
the compound therefore avoiding maintenance, and also prevents corrosion.
"Add on option available down bellow."